Pictures Slideshow

Friday, April 18, 2008

Do I trust Katelyn?

Ok now she is scaring me, Katelyn told me that she had a dream last night, and she said that we had four babies, and they were all in their swings, and they were all crying at once. She was so frustrated with the noise that she had to go outside to get away from it. I am hoping that she is just so excited that she keeps seeing lots of baby's at once! We all know that mentally I can not handle that. I love my sleep way to much!!!!

8 comments:

The Todds said...

Ahhh...That would be nuts, but you never know! I am glad to see you are alive, I hadnt heard from you in awhile!

Sonnie's Stories said...

Katelyn is so cute! You and Mark are such good parents! By the way...this is Allison! I found you through Jenn's page.

Jessica said...

I found you too! Katelyn is a doll!

Grandma Tubbs said...

Hello are you alive and well....I have been waiting to hear from you but you just don't call back......

Sharlynn said...

Hey I don't know if you remember me. I am one of Kara's friends that lived in Price for a while. Anyway, I was just reading a little on your blog an wow you are amazing. Good luck with getting that baby. I hope it all goes well. Sounds like Katelyn is one smart cookie. What a cute girl!

The Todds said...

could you update this thing!!

Megan said...

Hey Jamie its Megan. I found you on here instead of Walmart...go figure! Katelyn is getting so grown up!

The Waldrons said...

ok I know you are busy, but come on. Jam, don't wait I want to see some new pictures and hear how things are going since you don't have time to talk on the phone.