Pictures Slideshow

Monday, April 7, 2008

Last week was crazy!

Monday was cleaning closets day.
Tuesday was our home study.
Wednesday I spent the whole day with my brother down in Murray talking to his lawyer.
Thursday I went to Delta and back to watch my niece play softball, which by the way she won both games she played, and she hit some amazing balls. Congratulations Megan you did awesome!!
Friday came and I did mostly nothing except go grocery shopping (my poor family has had no food for like two weeks) but all of you know that when you do major grocery shopping it takes like three hours of your day by the time you buy get it all home and put away.
Saturday we had to be at the Energy Solutions Center at nine thirty for Katelyn's competition, stayed there until twelve. Then went to baby Kara's one year old birthday party. Jen my sister came into town and we went to dinner and then back to the competition so Katelyn could dance again. She did an awesome job, and took first on the last dance that she performed. They also did a free dance where all the girls got down on the floor and just danced however they wanted to. She was in heaven!!!
Sunday was finally a kind of relaxing day except the usual breakfast and dinner. Conference was great on Sunday, I feel really enriched and ready to face another six months. It was really weird to see Monson as president but I look forward to the future to see what new guidance he will bring to the church!!
So now I am glad that week is over and hopefully things will slow down now! Probably not but we will see what each new week brings!

6 comments:

The Todds said...

I wondered what happened to you...I was looking forward to the daily blogs and then they were gone!

Grandma Tubbs said...

I am so glad to finally hear how my wonderful daughter's life has been. I knew it had been a crazy week, but when I read about the week it felt overwhelming!!! Conference was amazing and uplifting. I love you all and am excited to spend next weekend with you. Have a great week.

Michelle said...

Crazy week! Congrats on the dance competition - that sounds fun!

The Todds said...

Will you get your sister blogging? I keep checking and nothing is there. When is your paper work going to be done for the foster care??

Destenee said...

GOOD LUCK TODAY! Let me know how it goes! I'll be thinking of you and your family!
p.s. our trip to St. George got cancelled so I don't need you to watch Tyce. But thanks soooo much for being willing to do it!

The Waldrons said...

Hey Jami,
Don't you just love those weeks. I wanted to tell you that my neighbor just got a 3 week old baby for foster care with possibility for adoption. I just know that you will be next. How much longer until the paperwork is all processed?