Pictures Slideshow

Friday, March 28, 2008

Katelyn is so in tune!!

Katelyn woke up this morning and was just really giddy and happy, you would have thought we were headed to Disneyland or something this morning. So I asked her why she was so happy, she said that she had a dream that we had a baby. She was holding the baby and she(meaning the baby) had a head band with a bow on it in her hair. She said that she just held the baby for a really long time, and she was the big sister. She also so said something which I thought was interesting, she said that we did not go to the hospital to get the baby, it just came here, all by itself!! She has such a sweet spirit, and she has been in tune to this whole baby thing the whole time. She has always said that we will get our baby when she is six. She has been saying that for about a year and a half now. If it were not for her this whole process would have been a lot harder. She has had such faith when I wanted to give up, it was her that kept me going. Just when I would convince myself that we were going to be happy with just our sweet Katelyn, it was her that would bring me back to the fact that there are more children out there that are supposed to be apart of our family.

4 comments:

The Todds said...

That is so sweet, it makes me cry...but what doesnt. I think she knows more than we think. I love the music, i turned up the volume.

Grandma Tubbs said...

Katelyn, you are amazing - what a special spirit!! I was glad to see that I am not the only wimp!!!(thanks Amy and Destenee!)

My class loves the music! I do not!!!

Jenn said...

We're so excited for you to get that home visit part over with this week so that your family can start to expand!!

The Waldrons said...

Katelyn has always said that you would have more kids and now it is going to happen. Just get that home study over and it will be all good. I don't know any family who deserves it more.
We love ya,
Angie