Pictures Slideshow

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Katelyn thinks she has special powers!

So this morning when Katelyn was talking to her dad at work she wanted to give him a kiss, so she kissed the phone and said did you feel that dad? Then she tickled the phone and dad played along and said stop, stop that tickles. Then she continued with a butterfly kiss and a bunny kiss. She is so cute and funny with the things she comes up with. Dads are gone way too much providing for our families, the kids have to be creative I guess to connect with them. (which by the way Katelyn and I really appreciate all that Mark does to make sure we have the things we need) Thanks Honey!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice, but you forget that I am the one who is lucky to have such a great wife who does a ton for us. :)

Destenee said...

Stop it you two...get a room! :)

Michelle said...

Hey! I am so glad to hear that you have a blog and now to know where it is! It is kinda freaky though that I got your comment today though, because I had a dream about you last night!! I don't remember a ton, but we were back in young womens. Crazy! It will be so fun to be in touch with you again!

Grandma Tubbs said...

Your family is amazing and very silly!!! I agree that it is fun to log on each day to hear positive, life experiences rather than the norm of each days sadness and grief...Give Miss Katelyn a kiss from me...love you all!