Pictures Slideshow

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Yes Guitar Hero???


Mark and I borrowed guitar hero from my brother. We have been playing like everyday all hours of the night!! If any of you have not played it I highly recommend you try it out!! I hate video games, and I can't get enough of this one. We were up until like midnight playing. We just kept saying one more and then we will go to bed, next thing we knew it was midnight. Katelyn is getting pretty good herself, she loves it just as much as we do!! By the way thank you so much to the Tubbs children who gave up their PlayStation for a poor aunt and uncle who have to live without one of their favorite things!!!

2 comments:

Destenee said...

Brad and I played for the first time at christmas. It is so addicting! I bet I could totally kick your butt at it...that's right you heard me!

Jenn said...

If you guys and the Fausetts keep practicing without us, we'll never stand a chance at playing against you! No fair!!