Pictures Slideshow

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Foster Care??

We had a big disappointment yesterday. We were supposed to get our home study, yesterday and the lady who was supposed to do it called and canceled. I was so mad because now that puts us another week out from getting a baby. We are still very excited about the whole process, and are just keeping our hopes up that Heavenly Father just needs one more week to find the right baby to find our door step. We have prayed about this process and feel that for some reason this is where we are supposed to be. We really feel as though there is a special spirit that is supposed to be apart of our family.

3 comments:

The Todds said...

Yeah!! You did it! I am so proud of you! You even beat Kara to it! Ill keep checking in!

jami said...

Thanks, mark got so excited when i told him that you guys wanted me to do a blog, so I decided to try it.

The Waldrons said...

Jami, I am so shocked at how much you have done in such a short time. It really is easy and fun hun. I love all the pictures of you guys. Keep up the great job. Now just get Kara to put something on hers. We just got a new digital camera and so now I can get some pictures going too.