Pictures Slideshow

Sunday, March 30, 2008


Mark and I were in St. George for a Softball tournament for Megan (my niece). We were getting ready and asked Nancy for her ironing board and iron. Mark's shirt was extremely wrinkled and so he took his off and ironed it himself. Mine was a little wrinkled and so I thought to myself, I will just do a little ironing while my shirt was on my body!! I told Mark this idea and he said to me "no just take it off and iron it." And so that made me even more determined to do it my way and show him that I could do this and it would work. So I started with the iron on my belly, worked like a charm. So I continued to move up to the sleeve area, and I went a little too far, and touched the iron to my arm. I immediately gasped and Mark came in the room to where I was, he said "are you ok?" I covered my burn and told him "I'm good." I then just started laughing so hard and showed him what I had done. Scott and Nancy kept saying what is going on up there, because I was laughing at myself so hard. It has been two weeks and it got really really pink as the day went on, and now is looking better. I have had lots of people in my ward ask if it is a tattoo, but once I tell them what happened they always say "only you Jami would try something like that." Moral of the story always take your shirts off your body to iron them. Don't try this at home!

This is what it looks like now, you can imagine what it looked like two weeks ago!!!!

3 comments:

Destenee said...

You are such a piece of work! Thanks for making me almost pee my pants at the movie...who knew going to Horton hears a Who would be so funny!
ps to those who don't know what I am talking about, in the middle of the movie Jami was walking up the steps to our seat (she had to go potty) and she missed a step and fell flat on her face...I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING! Only Jami.

Grandma Tubbs said...

Most people in the real world fall down the stairs - only my Jami falls up the steps too!!!!! Thank you giving a great laugh on this Monday morning. My students wanted to know what I was laughing about, so I put your arm on the Smart board for all to see...we all had a good laugh!

Quela said...

Look at your cute blog. And you're right, only you would do something like that. I'm glad that we can now be blog buddies as well as game buddies, church buddies, etc. Come check us out at mattandquela.blogspot.com
Good luck with the inspection tomorrow.